In the context of quality and excellence, T & P department is a value addition of our institution. With a view to enhance the “Employability skills” of students, T & P has evolved a comprehensive program, tailored to cater to the individual needs and potential of each student for the full length of the course. Ultimately this Department helps preparing even first generation students of rural background to meet the requirements of the Industries. Besides our In-house trainers, T & P Department with the help of corporate trainers trains our students right from first year to final year in the following activities:
Activities of Training and Placement Cell:
1) Broadening student’s perspective of a business scenario, make them aware of latest concepts and practices in industry.
2) Strengthening Industry – Institute interaction.
3) Taking initiatives for arranging programmes for extra computing and Certifications as extra edge.
4) Familiarizing students with peer group dynamics, a high level of interactivity, competitive pressure, interpersonal communications and multidimensional participation through interactive sessions, Group discussions, audio and video presentations, role play, extempore speech on a topic, team tactics and counseling.
5) Fostering and developing students’ soft skills.
6) Arranging Spoken English Classes for the needy.
7) Creating an atmosphere to think and converse in English by providing functional English and fluency development practices.
8) Helping the students to get into the habit of reading English newspapers and English books, watching news channels such as BBC, CNN, and CNBC regularly in order to familiarize them with pronunciation.
9) Giving intensive training in verbal aptitude and general aptitude test periodically.
10) Arranging job orientation programmes as part of exposure.
11) Keeping the students informed on Career choices.
12) Inviting industry professionals to give orientation to the students on “Interview Mannerisms”.
13) Giving them in