In the context of quality and excellence, Training & Placement Cell is a value addition of our institution. With a view to enhance the “Employability Skills” of students, Training & Placement Cell has evolved a comprehensive program, tailored to cater to the individual needs and potential of each student. Ultimately this Training & Placement Cell helps preparing the first generation students of rural background to meet the requirements of the Industries. Besides our In-house trainers, Training & Placement Cell with the help of corporate trainers trains our students right from first year to final year.
Activities of Training and Placement Cell:
1. Dedicating itself to get the right kind of placement and internship opportunities to the students.
2. Providing a platform to reach out to the companies and to place the students in the industry which is appropriate for their skills.
3. Facilitating opportunities for every student to get a fair chance to participate in the recruitment process of prospective companies.
4. Making representation to HR Department of companies and inviting them to conduct placement process.
5. Arranging various Personality Development Programmes, Communication Development practices and Soft skills Training sessions so as to make them more employable.
6. Arranging live projects.
7. Broadening students perspective of a business scenario, understanding of the latest concepts and practices in industry.
8. Strengthening Industry – Institute interaction.
9. Taking initiatives for arranging programmes for extra computing, Core subject skills and Certifications as extra edge.
10. Familiarizing students with peer group dynamics, a high level of interactivity, competitive pressure, interpersonal communications and multidimensional participation through interactive sessions, group discussions, guest lectures, workshops, symposium, skills training, audio and video presentations, role play, extempore speech on a topic, team tactics and counseling.
11. Fostering and developing students soft skills.
12. Arranging Spoken English classes for the needy.
13. Creating an atmosphere to think and converse in English by providing functional English and fluency development practices.
14. Helping the students to get into the habit of reading English newspapers and English books, watching news channels such as BBC,CNN,CNBC regularly in order to familiarize them with pronunciation.
15. Giving intensive training in verbal aptitude and general aptitude test periodically.
16. Arranging job orientation programme as part of exposure.
17. Keeping the students informed on Career choices.
18. Inviting industry professionals to give orientation to the students on “Interview Mannerisms”.
19. Giving them intensive training in technical, personal and HR interviews.
20. Training the students for preparing their Bio-Data, Resume and Curriculum Vitae in a more professional way.
21. Helping the students in getting permission for industrial visits and doing their projects & internships in reputed industrial organizations by signing MoUs.
22. Helping the students in job search and placement through the on-Campus as well as off-Campus recruitment process.
23. Helping the students to cope with the stress and challenges they are likely to face in their path to achieving competency.
24. nviting the experts periodically from various industries to give more relevant inputs and exposure to the students in order to make them more aware on the latest trends and changes taken place in the industrial settings.
25. Not only developing their personality, attitude and skills but also orienting them to their personal interest, capability and scope which make the real difference in an individual’s Career and life.
Placement details of 2017-18
Name of the Company / Organisation
No. of Placed Students
Zifo RnD Solutions
Surya Informatics Solutions
McKinsey & Company
Senthil Public School
CMS IT Services
INDIAN MART Food and Beverages
AtoS India Pvt. Ltd.
Future Generali Life Insurance Co Ltd.
MPOWER Young India Academy
Sri Saradha Memorial High school
Stradegi Solutions India Pvt Ltd (1)
JALS Network and Technology
Kalaimagal Group of Institutions
International Conference on DISCRETE MATHEMATICS - ICDM 2019 (Jan 7-9th 2019)