Home | Academics | Library
Library was established with 9000 volumes of books in 1909. Now the collection of books has risen to 162002 and 135 Journals and magazines.
Library was functioning at Lawley Hall block till 1963.
In 1963 Centenary Library building was declared open by Mgr. Knox, Papal Nuncio that building has been transformed into the Administrative and MCA Block today.
In the year 1964, Book Bank Section of the library was established.
Library Automation was started in 1995 and Bar Code Technology was introduced in the year 2000.
On 7th August 2006, WebOPAC Online Search facility was launched.
On 12th December 2008, the Mega Arrupe Digital library was inaugurated.
Rev. Dr. S. Lazar SJ Endowment was initiated, and Seminars are organized from the year 2010.
Digital Library of the library was launched in 2014 and RFID Technology was introduced in the year 2016.