Home | Academics | Schools | Physical Sciences
The Department of Chemistry was founded in 1906 by Rev. Fr. Augustin Hass SJ initiating the Undergraduate course in Chemistry.
The Department of Electronics, St. Joseph's College was established in the year 1993.
The department of Physics was started with BA Physics programme in 1881 and was renamed to BSc Physics (Honours) in 1906.