1. The fee being paid is only towards the application and does not in anyway guarantee issuance of Admit Card etc. The application fees once paid is non-refundable even if the application is rejected for any reason
2. Fee once paid will not be given refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
3. When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of by mail within 7 days of making such payment. Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained. The refund process via same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
4. If, due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
5. During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.